Welcome to our musical establishment!

Up every Sunday night at midnight, your host, Lars serves up a fresh mix of new and old tunes from the vast KRUI music library. Confused randomness and muted hilarity are also on the menu. You can catch the good times either on frequency 89.7 FM in the IC area or online at kruiradio.org. JOIN US!
Music listed in ascending order of play as:
Song title - Artist - Album Title

Sunday, October 24, 2010

October Surprise!

Hi there nighthawks,

I finally built the gumption to post some original content!

Tonight I'm studying for Spanish and astronomy exams that I must execute back-t-back on Monday morning. This almost gave me cause to bail on the show tonight. But perish the thought! My dedication puts the postal service to shame.

This page has been light on content since I began it back in March. I routinely post a nice selection of videos to watch, as well as run-down of each week's playlist. The playlists themselves aren't so compelling, but I have been recording shows and intend to post the audio with them before the semester's end. That way you can listen to a past playlist knowing what it will include. So that will actually be one decent reason to come by the blog to listen, anytime!

Stay tuned!

- Lars

No comments:

Post a Comment