Welcome to our musical establishment!

Up every Sunday night at midnight, your host, Lars serves up a fresh mix of new and old tunes from the vast KRUI music library. Confused randomness and muted hilarity are also on the menu. You can catch the good times either on frequency 89.7 FM in the IC area or online at kruiradio.org. JOIN US!
Music listed in ascending order of play as:
Song title - Artist - Album Title

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playlist 9:

My Old School - Steely Dan - A Decade of Steely Dan
Walken - Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
I'd Run Away - The Jayhawks - Tomorrow The Green Grass

Walk Of Life - Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
You Will Know - The Right Now - Carry Me Home
French Navy - Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career

The Street Only Knew Your Name - Van Morrison - The Philosopher's Stone
Alright - J.C. Brooks & The Uptown Sound - Beat Of Our Own Drum
Natural Born Lover - Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - Naturally
I'll Still Be True - Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings - I Learned The Hard Way

I'm Gonna Make It Better - She & Him - Volume Two
Tying My Shoes - Caroline Smith And The Good Night Sleeps - Backyard Tent Set
First Song - Matt Pond PA - The Dark Leaves

When We Fell - David Bazan - Curse Your Branches
I Hung My Head - Johnny Cash - American IV: The Man Comes Around
For The Good Times - Johnny Cash - American VI: Aint No Grave

Romeo And Juliet - Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
When You Call My Name - Dawes - North Hills
Santa Fe - Drive By Truckers - The Big To Do

Bottled In Cork - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists - The Brutalist Bricks
Slight Figure Of Speech - The Avett Brothers - I And Love And You
Cool It Down - The Velvet Underground - Loaded

Radio, Radio - Elvis Costello - The Best Of
Written In Reverse - Spoon - Transference
Free Energy - Free Energy - Stuck On Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment